Check out the map

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Check out the map
From: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 23:23:18 +0200
The map with links for triumph is on the net but thera are only two
links inserted yet.My own and triumph sweden
 Take a look an comment

If need some help with the textlinks i have on the homepage
I need to now the country and city for every link that i have listed
After that i will insert them on the map

I will mark on the map as follows.
Companies       BLUE Dots
Clubs           RED
Other           YELLOW

My thought is that this will be a place where you can easily reach
every triumph link.

Hope you will like what you see

P.S In the future i will create a searhable database with the contens of
the different links/pages on the map.
This will be the triumph NETWORK TNW
By doing this we will be able to enjoy each others knowledge and
experience in an easy way D.S