Cleaning questions...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cleaning questions...
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 13:58:59 -0500
One of these days (why do I keep saying that) I will get down to cleaning
different parts of my car - and then fully install my carpet set I got a
while back. And I am looking for some ways to make my life easier (aren't we
all??):

Chrome - Bumbers, head-light rims, window rims, door handles in/out, etc -
any easy way to clean those? Or just hot water and soap?

Inside liner in the cabin of the car  - it has spots on it - looks like
coffee, and is just grimy in general

Floor/panels - the DPO had glued the old carpet to the floor and it leaves
ugly stuff ;-)

And then - mounting my carpet kit - should I glue it down - and with what?

Thanks for all your advise,

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (w/1972 GT6 engine - and targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1972 (w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
..the DPO did it....hmmmm.....