Spit Question on Tops and Etc...

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit Question on Tops and Etc...
From: Metwrench@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 00:05:18 -0400
Hi group,

This is a great group to have, you folks have been very helpful to me, Thanks
to all !

 Question:  You must imagine that having a Spitfire in a box for a year I
don't remember where all the parts go.. (hmmmmmm)  I have in my hand 2 Silver
Corner parts (chrome) that go onto the top of the rear quarter panels, right
in back of the doors. ( Vicky Britt catalog "Mouldings" Page 43, Part #21
Called " Finisher B Post"

OK      1) Do theses parts Have to go on ?

           2) Do they go on with Hard top AND Soft top ?

           3) Are they just a protector ?

Thanks for the help

 JOHN