Re: Herald For Sale

To: MARGHERITA@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Herald For Sale
From: MARGHERITA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 01:10:14 -0400
Howdy,

Saw a 1960 Herald 948 Conv. for sale today in Burlingame, Calif. Seems to be
in fair
condition. A low quality repaint and re-upohlstry (sic) have been applied. It
has an all steel dash, the first I've seen. The asking price is $1,650. A
little high I'd say.

It's located at a consignment lot on California Dr.  just south of Howard
Ave.  I can get a
number if anyone's interested.

P.S. Does anyone with Herald parts have an extra chrome trim piece that goes
on the conv. top above the rear window. I need one for my 64 1200.  This part
seems to be NLA.

Thanks,
John M