Rimmer Bros.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (Jeremy DuBois)
Subject: Rimmer Bros.
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 11:06:18 -0400
Hey All,

        OK, the Rimmer Bros gets the big Thumps Up from me.  As I stated
before,
I just received an order with a damaged sump gasket, and I forgot to
mention that one of the trailing arm box sections I ordered had a piece
that was not the correct length.  Well, after e-mailing Rimmer Bros about
this they have said they will mail me replacement parts.  They are not
requesting that I send back the damaged/incorrect parts back, which I
though was nice.

        It has been a nice experience.  The next order will be done through
e-mail, to save some bucks on the phone call.  I'll report how that goes.

Later,
JHD IV