FS: KONI (2)80H-1388 for all Spitfire, GT6 front

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: KONI (2)80H-1388 for all Spitfire, GT6 front
From: CWNicholls@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 22:27:09 -0400
USED pair of  KONI (2)80H-1388 for FRONT all Spitfire, GT6.
Used for few seasons autocrossing.
I reccomend new lower rubber bushings and requires upper rubbers and metal
washers.  Nuts are there.
$100 the pair.

ALSO have pair of KONI 80A-2089 for rear GT6+ (rubber/metalastic bushings
installed in upper and lower ends, not like Spitfire with split rubbers from
each side).  Bushings need to be replaced.
$100 the pair

$150 all 4.

Will be an TR national convention carshow on Saturday.  Ask Andy Mace or Rik
Schlierer to point me out... (not entered in show).  Or email me.

Will ship in US FedEx $15