VTR notes

To: Mark Bradekis <mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu>, Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR notes
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 96 10:26:37 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
*** Resending note of 07/01/96 16:42

Mark you wrote:

>Well, I *still* haven't mailed in my convention registration.  At this
>point, should I just wait to register on site, or can I trust that the
>US Mail would get my form and check there before I arrive in person?

How about faxing your entry form and paying when you arrive. It'll make
your check in a LOT faster and insure that we have any regalia ready for
you. Just a thought. You can write to Pete and Dianne Fullam for the
fax # <dfullam@albany.net>
See you in Albany.

Rik Schlierer
VTR'96 Chairman