Re: Triumphs masculine or feminine

To: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs masculine or feminine
From: John Matthews <matthews@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 11:52:07 -0800
Wes Grady wrote:

> Hmmmmm
>
> Feminine: MGA; Jaguar XK120 and 140; Austin Healey 100-4 and 100-6;
>
> Masculine: MGT series, MGB, MGC, Jaguar XK150, XKE and the later stuff;
>Austin Healey 3000; Triumphs.

More wasted bandwith:

The thing I love about cars is that they are NOT people and therefore
can be OWNED!!
But I only have a Herald, which sounds masculine to me, but......
Maybe after I get it painted I will feel like giving it a name.
Now if it were French or Italian I would have to name it male or female
due to those languages having so many masculine/feminine words and
such.

John Matthews
'61 Herald