TR3 - Fender beading question

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 - Fender beading question
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 21:33:37 -0400 (EDT)
I am putting new beading on the car.  Kit was purchased by PO from TRF.
Which end of the short piece under the tail light is up?  The rounded one
or the one that is "cut"?  If it is the cut one, I assume it goes under
the lamp.  If it is the rounded, then does the other end "bend" under the
fender or is trimmed off?

Thanks.

As you can tell, I am getting closer.  I AM going crazy with the
re-wiring, so I do it in little bits.  I do other more mindless things
periodically just to keep the sanity.  Won't be done by this weekend
though.

|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu  |
|            Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.          |