re:alarming

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re:alarming
From: yellowbullet@novagate.com (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 22:22:08 -0500 (EST)
>Just out of curiosity.
>I've noticed that the rumble of my  '59 TR 3 seems to set off some car
>alarm systems as I pass by.
>Am I imagining this?

   Marshall,

   My TR250 does that all of the time.  If I start her up with the garage door
open, she sets off my truck alarm.  That's 20ft. away!

   Once, when my date and I were leaving a restaurant, I noticed that there
was a new Mustang 5.0 parked on either side of the TR250.  Just before
starting my
car, I said to her, "watch this!".  I started the Yellow Bullet up and bounced
the tachometer off 4,000 rpm and both cars went nuts!  Just a kid at heart,
I guess!
                                Steve

"Can't drive 55!"