BMIHT

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMIHT
From: PxA5%EngPpl%GS@go50.comp.pge.com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 96 17:04:20 PST
TR fans, friends and others-

I took the lists advise(and a few people in particular - Keith, Lars, Andrew,
Chris and Roger), and ordered the certificates from BMIHT.  They accepted my
credit card, charged a hefty 40 pounds ($80-for two cars) and I received them
today after 5 days!!!  As expressed by others, the info is great and all
owners should consider getting the data for their cars.

I also recommend VTR and other organizations to make a connection w/ BMIHT to
provide volume discounts for their members.  Please discard if you're already
doing so.