I NEED A TR7 HEAD

To: mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu
Subject: I NEED A TR7 HEAD
From: Thomas Augustus Kimberly <gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 12:13:49 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

As the head said, I NEED a TR7 head.  Preferably either one old enough not
to have the air pump holes or one after whatever the date was that they
redesigned it for better cooling.  Has to be one that hasn't been machined
so many times that it is useless.
My little sister's car is getting really depressed about sitting in the car
port broken and I finally got around to starting to do something about it
and found that both the head on the car and the spare head have already had
too much metal removed to be of any use.
If any body has anything that would be of use to me I have cash and also
have a '63 Caravelle that I desperately want to find a loving home for and
have just about everything mechanical of value off of a Spitfire 1500.
Engine (spun rod bearing), tranny, driveshaft, rearend, front suspension,
steering rack, and random other bits and pieces.

                        -Thomas Kimberly
                        gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu
                        (404)659-3443 <-week
                        (770)358-4316 <-weekend if not at above, maybe