re:Re: antifreeze disposal...Oops

To: <fayth@lclark.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:Re: antifreeze disposal...Oops
From: PxA5%EngPpl%GS@go50.comp.pge.com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 96 6:18:56 PST
Hey Obie-  I didn't know about the safer "Sierra Brand". So I'm going to
use that.  Thanks for THAT input.

Pouya

Sent by:Obadiah Fayth <fayth@lclark.edu>

I recently sent a post condoning the disposal of used antifreeze by
pouring the liquid onto the ground. I have since come to realize the
potential hazard in this practice and am hearby revoking any suggestion to
dispose of the waste product in this manner. I was not aware of the danger

to contamination of the water supply, etc. nor the possible legal issue
involved. Please heed the warnings posted by others on this list and take

your used antifreeze to someone who can properly dispose/recycle it.

-Obie