Re: TR3 restoration - dash

To: TommyWmson@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 restoration - dash
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 02:03:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The short answer:  If it is a TR3, both sections are covered with vinyl.
If it is a TR3A, then the center section is painted with a black
"krinkle" paint. (Moss has it but my catalog is not at home)

Original Triumph TR by Bill Piggott has a lot of detail information as
well as photos.

Good luck.

TR3-TS25264L
|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu  |
|            Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.          |