TR6 rear fenders wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 rear fenders wanted
From: LCGMD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 09:53:52 -0500
Hello Group - This is probably a long shot, but would anyone be willing to
part with both rear fenders for a TR6?  I am located in Baltimore, MD.  I was
just hoping to pay less than TRF's price, which seems a bit much.  Does
anyone recall seeing any at Carlisle last year?

Carl Huppert
75 TR6

There was a 76 TR6 in the paper this weekend for $2,900 with "no rust."   Oh
that sounds nice after spending hours struggling with rusted bolts, wiping
rust specks from my eyes and face, and having my heart sink after finding
that the dreaded cancer had spread farther than I had thought.