VTR'96 accommodations update

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>, Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: VTR'96 accommodations update
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 96 09:19:09 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
An update on accommodations for VTR'96 in Albany.

I spoke with the hotels last night. The Century Inn is sold out.
This was reported a couple of weeks ago. As of last night the Holiday
Inn is also sold out for the week. (There may be an individual room for
one or two non-consecutive nights.)

ALL reservations now will be referred to the Hampton Inn (next door to the
Century Inn). AND there are currently only 47 rooms left in the VTR block
at the Hampton, but I am assurred by the Hampton management that they will
honor the convention rate beyond our blocked rooms. The phone number to call
for reservations at the Hampton Inn is (518) 785-0000. (Yes, that's correct.
785 and four zeros.)

What this translates to is that we currently have over 200 rooms reserved.
with another 50 to 75 available. After that....

Rik Schlierer
Convention Co Chairman
VTR '96

Rik Schlierer                 "Imagination is what allows you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US          to remember things that
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY     never happened" (D.T.M.)