Cool 2 Flush ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cool 2 Flush ?
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 23:11:34 -0500
        Well, I think I need to flush the cooling system of my '71 TR6. I bought
it last fall and have no idea when the last time it was performed. However, I
am kind of nervous about this because when I flushed my '74 Saab (many years
ago), my
heater coil became so fouled that I had to replace it (about 6 hours of
work). And
I know that Saab bought many parts from Triumph(at least in the early years
- up to
late '50's). Anyone have any horror stories about simply flushing the
cooling system?

                        Thanking in advance,

                        Jeff Nathanson