Re: Halda Update <9603150258.AA15050@ad0.reach.com>

To: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Subject: Re: Halda Update <9603150258.AA15050@ad0.reach.com>
From: Patrick Fitzhorn <patrick@lance.colostate.edu>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 1996 06:22:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
re: Hemmings and Haldas

I've been looking for a set of Heuer rally instruments for some time
now, also in Hemmings.  Have not seen anyone who repairs/rebuilds
such things advertised.  I've talked with a local watch/clock person
in the region whose parents rall(ied?, yed? yd?) in the 60's and said
that he has seen stopwatches, chronographs, and even hand-crank rally
computers for sale (rarely) in regional swap meets sponsored by a
heurological society in the US.  There is one such swap meet in Denver,
Colorado the first weekend in August that I'm planning on attending.
Someone might look through net.newsgroups and see if there is one on
clocks/watches and hit there for further info.

patrick fitzhorn            ! "There is no unsophisticated engineering left,
mechanical engineering      !  or at least there shouldn't be!"
colorado state university   !                                  Gorden Glegg