Re: FW: TR3A Winshield Brackets

To: gary shull <jbsnib@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: FW: TR3A Winshield Brackets
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:31:03 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Gary, I have a pair in my "parts pile" (I bought a whole bunch of
stuff sight unseen when I got my '3.) Anyway, There is a cut-out dash
unit including the stanchions & guides.

If you are interested, Let me know...

(Considering the other post regarding the three types, you might want to
get the set.  That way you know it matches.)

I just had the stanchions re-chromed and cleaned up the frame on mine and
it sure made a difference...  Cost $75 for each one, but it was worth it.
Can't decide if I should spend $200 on the frame.

TR3-TS25264L (The madness continues... Off to the paint shop... Due Date 4/1)
|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu  |
|            Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.          |