LBC salvage yards in Mass. area?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC salvage yards in Mass. area?
From: tgentr@rw1.rworld.com
Date: 1 Mar 1996 17:48:28 EDT
MM>     As an aside, were there any body
MM>     changes to the doors over the TR6 production years?

Sorry, Mark, I can't help you with a Mass. salvage yard.  The doors on
TR-6s may have had some minor interior changes that I'm unaware of, but
for all intents and purposes any door will do.  Even TR-4 doors will
fit if you don't mind filling some trim mounting holes.  My personal
TR-6 is currently sporting doors from my TR-250 parts car.

Tom Gentry
'72 TR-6 OD
'59 Triumph 10
'88 Sterling 825SL