Re: diaphrams for Strombergs?<Pine.3.89.9602290923.C700455943-0100000@ut

To: NGAARD@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: diaphrams for Strombergs?<Pine.3.89.9602290923.C700455943-0100000@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 09:11:19 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>Rich was mentioning that you could quite easily get new diaprhrams for
>Strombergs in the UK (and what seems like a bargain too) - does anybody
>know any sources for these cheap deals in the States?

Just a thought, but if you got the carburettor engined 360 series Volvo over
there(GLS version NOT GLT(injection)), then you could always try going to
your local Volvo dealer and getting a diaphram from them, although I can't
quite remember whether it's a CD150 or 175 Stromberg (pretty sure it's a 150
though).  Anyone fancy trying this out and letting us all know?

Rich.