Harmonic Dampener?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Harmonic Dampener?
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 12:58:36 -0500
Hey there all,

I know this is a Triumph list and all, but I was wondering if anyone had any
ideas where I might find a harmonic dampener / front pulley assembly from a
MGB engine.  I'd prefer a cheap (as in nearly free) one.

I've been told that this is what is used in the British Frame and Engine kit,
and since I have to go up to the machine shop cause I screwed up my cylinder
head anyway, I thought I'd take a spare crank up there and see if they could
adapt it for me.

Scott Tilton
In Richmond Virginia
with "winter projects" all over the place.