TR3A in Australia

Subject: TR3A in Australia
From: renew@iinet.com.au (Bill Parker)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 14:19:09 +0800
Thanks to those folks who replied to my email regarding the TR3A. By way of
intro, I am the local coordinator in Western Australia of the TR Register.
There are some 37 side screens TRs here, mainly in Perth, but some in
distant parts.
I also edit one of the newsletters for the local TSOA so if you're
visiting, or want to make contact with non email people (most of them spend
their time in, on or under cars) let me know.

Bill

Dr Bill Parker SOLAR PROGRESS Box 175 North Perth Western Australia 6006
+619 328 3804 e-mail: renew@iinet.net.au