TR-3A for sale

Subject: TR-3A for sale
From: "mmcfadden" <mmcfadde@hp1.nena.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 95 14:39:02 -0400
I've got a nice red 1960 TR-3A that I purchased in 1987 and have maintained in a
garage since then except for brief sorties each summer to make sure it was in
tune and everything was working ok.  It has been restored so that it looks
really great and as far as I can see, only TR parts.  It's got a nice soft top
that I never used and I added a new tonneau cover.  The interior is black and
looks as though it just came off the showroom floor.  I just had it looked over
by a really good TR mechanic and except for a few slight adjustments on the
carbs he said it was in really good shape and ran great.  It does not have spoke
wheels.  I'm asking $13,500 but will consider reasonable offers.

Max W. McFadden
Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Radnor, PA  (just outside Philly)
610-975-4023 (work)