Triumphfest Apology

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Paul A. Carson" <pcarson@primenet.com>
Subject: Triumphfest Apology
From: "RADSICKT" <radsickt@lablink.ple.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 95 12:40:48 PST
Encoding: 20 Text
To Paul and Triumphs,

In no way did I intend to imply that my barely being able to get to Triumphfest
was anyone's fault but my own.  I was completely at fault, hearing about it
quite late, not calling the numbers in time, etc.  I had such a wonderful time
at the fest -- I do not want any bad feelings to be sent out.

My suggestion that the hotel address be placed at Paul Carson's web page was
simply a comment, not a criticism.  Had the hotel name been there, I wouldn't
have had to search further -- but I fully accept blame for having to search
further.  (Of course I can also send a little toward my roommate for swiping my
copies of The Vintage Triumph, which had the hotel in it.)

Thanks to all; Paul's suggestion of a full-on web page for Triumphfest '96 is a
great one and next time I promise to be better organized (heck, I already have
the date written down!)

-Tim

radsickt@lablink.ple.af.mil