Spitfire for sale

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire for sale
From: "$D'Ambrogia, Mike" <dambrogia_mike@smtpgw.cellgenesys.com>
Date: 11 Oct 1995 10:49:55 -0800
somebody posted earlier regarding looking for spitfile for sale in sf area.
chronicle has 2 for sale in want-ads.  also while getting my TR CV joints
replaced I notice that the shop had a white hardtop sitting in the storage
area looking like it hadn't been moved in quite some time.  Might try Bob
Vilches @ British & European @ 415-861-3030.

A trick that has worked for me in the past a couple of times is to go to the
library and dig out the sunday papers for the last 4 months and call the
people who had spitfires for sale to see if they still have them.  if they do
the sellers are usually motivated, sometimes they know somebody else who has
the same thing.  Just a thought