JF introduces himself

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: JF introduces himself
From: cj785@Freenet.Carleton.CA (Jean-Francois Bertrand)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 12:56:39 -0400
I don't want to waste precious bandwidth, but I just
would like to say I joined this mailing list a few
days ago, and the info I get out of it will help me
buy my first TR-6, probably next spring.
BTW, I would like to hear from anyone that attempted a
body-of-frame restoration of a TR-6, since I already
restored a few 60's Land Rover (Square and boxy sheet
metal...)
Thanks
JF

--
Jean-Francois Bertrand, a.k.a Bulldog       {Everything}
cj785@freenet.carleton.ca                   {    to    }