Re: Spitfire emissio

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire emissio
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 95 16:59:54 EDT

 To:    Triumph Mail List,      Triumph Subscribers     Inet

 Brian N. asks what about the spare tranny?

Brian - I have a spare tranny for a 65 Spit. in my back yard.  I
may be willing to let it go, but I must tell you that I am in the
middle of a restoration of my own 65 Spit and haven't gotten to
the tranny yet.  Depending on its condition I may want to use the
spare myself.  Either way, at some point in the near future I'll
have a spare that may or may not need some work.  You may want to
save this messsage and contact me in a couple of months if you are
still interested then.

Ross D. Vincenti (213) 742-4756
65 Spitfire Mk. I; 68 Datsun 1600 Roadster; and a cat named
Flounder