(Potential) Prisoner video source

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>, Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: (Potential) Prisoner video source
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 95 09:19:29 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
As promised, I looked up a Signals catalog last night. The one I have
right now doesn't show the Prisoner videos, but I'm reasonable sure they
have them. (They don't show "Rumpole of the Bailey" either and I just
bought those videos from Signals, as a gift for a friend who's nuts
about *that* series.)

You can write to them at:

SIGNALS
WGBH Educational Foundation
P. O. Box 64428
St Paul, MN 55164-0428

Good luck
Rik

Rik Schlierer                 "Weekends don't count unless you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US         spend them doing something
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  completely pointless" (Calvin)