RE: VSCDA Vintage Fall Festival (Elva soiree)

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: VSCDA Vintage Fall Festival (Elva soiree)
From: Tom Gentry <TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 09:49:00 PDT
Encoding: 38 TEXT
Greg,
Sounds like fun, I went to Chicago Historics this year.  Is this an open
event or is it VSCDA members only.

Tom Gentry
72 TR-6 OD
Rockford, IL
TGENTR@WGC.WOODWARD.COM

 ----------
From: triumphs-owner
To: Brit Cars & Triumphs List; triumphs
Cc: Vintage-race
Subject: VSCDA Vintage Fall Festival (Elva soiree)
Date: Monday, September 18, 1995 8:22AM

        I'll be making the pilgrimage to Road America for the VSCDA Vintage
        fall Festival, this weekend. Any of you planning to be there as
well?

        If so, look for me, I'll be the bearded tubby one in the red VICTORY

        LANE ball cap with all the cameras. It would be neat to get together

        at Seibkins or wherever to hoist a few and wax poetic.

        Hope to see you there...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois