Wanted TR4->6 Lugnuts

To: Scions of Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted TR4->6 Lugnuts
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 1995 21:44:22 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow lovers of Stanpart,
        I've been told that TR-6 lugnuts will work in a Spit, and indeed the
lugnuts for the Minilite wheels I just bought are bigger than the Spit
3/8 wheel studs.  So I was wondering if anyone had an extra set of studs
they'd be willing to sell to a cheapo like me for a cheapo price.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6