Any Cal-based Spit MK3's / bodyshells?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Any Cal-based Spit MK3's / bodyshells?
From: Andy Gascoigne <AndyG@wpauk.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 18:28:58 GMT
As I'm traveling out there in 2 weeks, I was wondering (and wondering QUIETLY,
without telling Ally Y-K-W) if there are any Mk3's for sale or any
bodyshells / parts suppliers that would be worth a visit.

Bearing in mind that the bodywork over here usually crumbles after a decade or
so, it would be good to see if I could smuggle a few parts home, in the
cabin-baggage (y'know like a bonnet, or a pair of doors)

ANY info would be muchly appreciated - will be travelling from SF via
Yosemite-Death Valley-Vegas to LA, late September

Andy
--
|          Andy Gascoigne    EMail AndyG@wpauk.demon.co.uk                |