TR6 parts for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 parts for sale
From: "TERRY MURPHY" <terry.murphy@acadiau.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 08:34:34 ADT
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine in our club who doesn't have access to this wonderful
group has asked me to post some of the parts he has left after years
of restoring his TR6. The parts are from different cars and different
years so for more details I will give you his Phone # and address so
you can contact him directly. Also there are many more parts than I
am listing here. Hope this is of some use to someone.

    1- Hood
    2- Fiberglass front fenders
    1- "J' type overdrive
    2- Transmissions
       Rear axel hubs and drums
       Wire wheel parts
       Miss. interior parts and trim
       Much Much More

Contact

      Brian Boates                    Phone (902) 678-7671

      RR# 2 Cambridge Stn.            FAX   (902) 678-0771
      Nova Scotia, Canada
      BOP 1GO

Thanks
Terry