Snow Tires

To: "Cars Triumph" <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snow Tires
From: "Jim Roberts" <jr@al.noaa.gov>
Date: 25 Aug 1995 10:56:20 -0600
                      Subject:                              Time:  10:58
  OFFICE MEMO         Snow Tires                            Date:  8/25/95

I have a TR4 and I'm wondering if it is worth it, or advisable to put some
kind of snow or all-weather tires on it for this winter. I also wonder
whether Okie snow tires (sand bags in the boot) help at all. I know it's a
bit early for this, but I'm just trying to plan.  BTW, I live in Colorado,
and while I don't plan on taking the thing up in the mountains, I would like
to get around town safely. Any and all advice appreciated.

TTFN

JR,  '65 TR4  CT35059