Re: Women

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Women
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 12:15:39 -0400
In a message dated 95-08-24 11:18:33 EDT, DMARKO@avc.calgary.ab.ca writes:

> Please say on topic or if you do drift be sure that no one could be
offended by your comments.

GEEZ.....One of the biggest problems with the world (including Hosers) is
that everyone's afraid to be even a little bit offensive.  What's wrong with
a little humor, as long as it's innocent?  Hit me with some "short" jokes, if
you please.

By the way, DMARK's posting had ZERO  LBC content, which I personally find
very offensive.  Of course, neither does this one, so I'm doubly offended
now.

Also, would some Canuk explain the derivation of "Hoser", and am I even
spelling it right?

Let's get back to Triumph related issues and leave the political correctness
to the politicians and press.

Flame On you mighty Hosers.....

Don "Putting on my flame retardant polyester suit" Marshall

Don Marshall