[no subject]

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
From: JESTER.C.C%wec@dialcom.Tymnet.COM
Date: 28 Jul 95 06:28:52-0400
P1-message-id: US*DIALCOM;0013595072806285400118
P1-recipient: x400-gate-d@bullwinkle.Tymnet.COM
RE: Parts Supplier Comments:

I have received parts from Moss with "Made in England" AND "Made in
Taiwan" stickers on the same part!  It is curious to me that all the
"Made in England" stickers looked the same.  I think Moss has some
miracle "Made in England" box that all their parts pass through.
Therefore, regardless of their true origin, they have British
character when they are shipped.

All kidding aside, TRF has excellent quality parts.  I try to use them
whenever possible.  Moss is my #1 back up followed by Vicky Brit and
Special Interest Car Parts. <- (SICP runs monthly specials in Hemmings
and generally has some good deals)

Regards,

Chad