GT6 II or Spitfire III Info Wanted!

To: SOL Triumphs <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 II or Spitfire III Info Wanted!
From: Andy Gascoigne <100567.1611@compuserve.com>
Date: 24 Jul 95 08:08:38 EDT
(I tried sending this earlier but think I screwed up  - SORRY IF YOU GOT THIS
TWICE!)

Having booked my trip to California this Summer I'd be interested to know
pricing info & availability on Spitfire Mk 3's and GT6 Mk 2's - infact ANYTHING
you fellas can tell me about them in the US...

Like maybe I can fit one in my suitcase for the return trip (Virgin give a
decent baggage allowance don't they? ;-)

Ah well p'raps I should look for a job out there instead (at least y' get to
drive 'em with the roof down more - albeit with an anti-smog respirator)

Andy
Taunton, Somerset
ENGLAND