TR3 water pump rebuild kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 water pump rebuild kit
From: Allan=W.=McClure%FACENG%UMASS@BANYAN.UMMED.EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 95 14:49:29 EDT
To TeriAnn Wakeman:

Thank you for BWW's phone number and your suggestion to obtain a water pump
rebuild kit from a Massey Ferguson tractor dealer.  I called a dealer in
Florida and he's working on it but he asked what model engine I had and I
told him I could only give him an engine number.  Anyway I described the
engine to him and he said it sure sounded like a tractor engine.  But another
dealer I called wanted to know what engine - Continental or Perkins - was
used (???).  She said Massey Ferguson used these engine brands in their
tractors - she couldn't help me any further.

Can you or anyone else shed a little more light on this?

Thanks!

Al McClure