British Wire Wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Wire Wheels
From: Allan=W.=McClure%FACENG%UMASS@BANYAN.UMMED.EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 95 08:44:44 EDT
Some time ago there was a posting about a tech article on splines available
free from British Wire Wheel.  Could someone please tell me how to get in
touch with them?

Also, I'm attempting to rebuild a TR3A water pump.  It's disassembled and I
need two parts.  One is available from British Victoria and that one I've
ordered - part #2-7602 in their catalog.  The other part is shown in the
catalog's exploded view but it is not numbered, meaning they do not stock it.
(Moss does not stock either part.)  This part is a 1" diameter hard rubber
washer.  Each end is flattened and the circumference is actually concave on
each side.  This forms a knife edge centered around the outside of the
washer.

                  knife edge ->   |
                     concave ->  / \  <- concave
                        flat -> |___| <- flat

                          x-sectional area
                           through washer

Any help in locating this part would be greatly appreciated.  Or please tell
me I'm nuts to try and rebuild this unit and I should just buy a whole new
pump!

Thanks!

Al McClure