quest for a part . . .

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: quest for a part . . .
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 1995 12:10:37 -0400
My first TR-4 that I got when I was 16 had a very unique steering wheel.  I
didn't know it at the time, but it was actually the steering wheel out of a
1969 TR-6.  A couple of months after my 16th b'day, I smashed up that TR
pretty good, and along with it, that 69 steering wheel.

I still try and use that steering wheel, but it just isn't round, and I'd
like to get another one.

Does anyone know where one is?  I don't want to pay through the nose for one,
but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks in advance
Scott Tilton