Re: "dealers"

To: Joseph R Schneider <joe-schneider@nwu.edu>
Subject: Re: "dealers"
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 08:12:46 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hey Joe, All disclaimers apply, IMHO,etc,etc., From my experience Northshore
is a very reputable dealer and although he may be a bit pricey, he will
ususally dicker. Although I live in the central part of the state I have
sent several interested parties to him and they have recieved satisfaction
from there purchases. He will tell you what is wrong with the car in
advance of the sale. On the other hand,Chicago Car Exchange has a reputation
for being, how shall I put it, less than honest, I guess. Often selling
cars with rotten frames, non original motors, basterdized cars, and
complete crap, all the while telling you of its loving care,etc. Please
remember this is only the oppion of myself and my fellow sol'ers here in the
south.
                                      British Marque Joslyn