Web pages

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Web pages
From: "Ug: God of puddles." <me94djg@brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 14:43:14 +0100 (BST)
Cc: me94djg@brunel.ac.uk
Hi...
I'm looking for Triumph web page links for my Web page... also...I'm in the
proccess of compiling a Triumph page with useful info for restorers and
owners of Triumph cars...e.g.

                Colour codes, Trim codes, numbers of surviving models etc.

(basically all thoses little bits of info that you can never get hold of
when you really need them)

Does anyone have anything they think should go on a Triumph Web page?
I'm especially interested in contacting Triumph clubs who may be able get
useful information, and numbers of Triumph cars in existence.

Cheers,
Dug     ('67 spit, '64 herald, dolly rally car, other rusty brits)

please mail to: me94djg@brunel.ac.uk
(I'm no longer on this list)