Re: Original Engine???

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Original Engine???
From: "Steve Manwell" <Steve_Manwell@WE-KNOW-ENERGY.XENERGY.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 May 95 10:10:41 EST
Encoding: 14 Text
> A Murray wrote about matching numbers, etc.

One can write to the BMC/British Leyland/Rover Group museum in Gaydon,
Warwickshire, UK for this type of info on the original spec. of your car.
Anyone have the address handy?  I believe there is a fee now.

I once had to write for this type of info on my 1964 Rover 3 litre.  It had been
registered as a 1967 and twenty years later an inspection station insisted that
it should have four-way flashers, so we had to prove it was a '64.

-steve manwell
smanwell@xenergy.com