TR7 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 for sale
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 07:50:04 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
        Friends,
        One of our club members is selling his 1979 TR7 Roadster.
        He is a retired machinist and quite a motorhead. To give thorough
        details about his car would take up more band width than I'd care
        to do. The car is remarkably clean and rust free, the interior is
        in almost showroom condition. It has the rare alloy rims with new
        BFG rubber.It is burgundy painted, 5 speed car with the TR8 rear.

        Where the car really shines is under the hood. The engine has been
        balanced, with high compression pistons, and has been fitted with twin
        downdraft Webbers. The head has been secured with custom made
        grade 8 studs, the supension has been rebushed. There is custom 3
        core radiator with electric fans and an oil cooler. Oh yes, it
        is also fitted with a header...  BTW there is a spare engine and many
        "bits" that go along with the car. If you are coming to the Champagne
        British Car Festival, the car will be there.

        He is asking $5500 (negotiable "within reason")

        If you are interested in this car

        Contact John Mullins (309) 828-0707

gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org                 1962 Triumph TR4
        "That's not a leak... My car is marking it's territory!"
Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois