about to hang it up :(

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: about to hang it up :(
From: davcla@ix.netcom.com (David Clark)
Date: Sun, 7 May 1995 20:35:49 -0700
Hi All,

Well after watching the second Beautiful weekend come and go while my
Spit sits in the drive 'marking its territory', I reach for the Prozac
and wait for the time when I can bring myself to dig through the wiring
and ignition.  Again.  I keep telling myself that I have overlooked
somthing simple and the next time...

I have never had any trouble doing any of the mechanical but for some
reason the electrical and ignition leave me baffled.  I look at the
diagrams and I say to myself "Now why does the wire from the
distributer that should goto the #3 plug goto my stereo?" or "is that a
yellow, cream, or white stripe on that green wire or is it a blue one"
ARGH!

I Need HELP!  So,  I, um,  was kinda, um, wondering if there was anyone
in the Indianapolis area (Reg-gie! Reg-gie! Reg-gie!) that would like
to offer some time to help me understand the wiring and Ignition and
get my poor car on the road before winter. I Would be eternally
greatfull.

Thanks in Advance,

David Clark