Tales of woe

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tales of woe
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 May 1995 12:53:36 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Hello all,
        Todays one of the best sunny days yet this year(for us in England
anyway), Why am I saying this you all ask, well basically I'm sat staring out
of my office window, looking at my poorly Spit' who's gearbox is gonna get
replaced on Saturday - The reason for this, well I've a sneaking suspicion that
it may have something to do with driving flat out down the motorway(freeway),
with no EP 90 in the gearbox.  There are no morals to this story other than if
your 'box starts making loud graunching noises, there's a fair chance that its
knackered.  I'm am thinking of getting a donar card for my car as I wouldn't
want someone transplanting dud parts of my car, should it come to an untimely
end, into their own.  What do ya think.
Before I go, does anyone know of a easy way to get the 'box out without giving
yourself a hernia.
Thought for the day: If it doesn't exist, invent it.

Rich - Whose wallet will get lighter at the weekend due to not checking his
fluid levels regularly.