Car useage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car useage
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 02 May 1995 10:42:58 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
With reference to my recent moan about using your LBC's.  Before people get the
wrong idea about what I mean't, I didn't mean that I expected EVERYONE to use
their car on an everyday basis(Like me), Obviously some people do vast mileages
which could, to be honest be a bit tiring in a LBC. Also alot of people have
company cars so don't need to use their LBC all the time.  What I object to is
cars being treated as ornaments, I wouldn't say work of art as I feel you can
still use a work of art.  Hope that cleared things up a bit..

Before I go, thanks for the replies concerning the Stromberg carbs for TR4A's,
I had a bit of a clash of opinions, but never mind. Thanks alot.

Rich
Northampton
England