ANSA exhaust

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ANSA exhaust
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 00:47:07 -0400
I had an ANSA muffler leftover from a TR that I wrecked.  It's on my car now
with no other sort of silencer.  Really fun and rowdy, but . . .

When I put my headers on, I'm considering putting some other type of silencer
up stream of the muffler.  I know, I know, why put on headers and then
restrict the flow more?  My neighbors are already giving me lots of dirty
looks.  Besides, I'm driving the car a lot more now.  And I don't always want
to be so rowdy.

My question is:  like the Monza systems I see in catalogs, does anyone think
the ANSA kit also had another "resonator" or whatever upstream of the
muffler?  Any idea how I'd find out or order it?

Or should I just get some sort of generic glass pack to put up there?

Any comments or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Scott Tilton
In Richmond Virginia
Roaring all over the Neighborhood.