[Thicko] PVGP/VRG BeaveRun

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Thicko] PVGP/VRG BeaveRun
From: "Ralph Steinberg" <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:56:21 -0400
I still do not see all of your entries in yet..

 But if you want to see who you are racing against you can go to
www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the vintage racing button. Then click
BeaveRun. You will find everything you could need. Entry forms, or latest
schedule, please check this, each race group as it now stands and you really
need to look at this if you drive a Formula Ford or Club Ford, Formula Vee
or Vintage Front Engine Formula Jr and you BMW & Porsche drivers really need
to look!

 As promised Formula Vee & JR get a special race on Saturday, FF & CF on
Sunday.

 We also have a BMW/Porsche Cup Challenge. This race will have all of the
BMWs who are driving at Beaver along with all of the Porsches that are
driving, regardless of what group you may be in normally, doing a qualifier
on Saturday and a feature race on Sunday.

 You will all - and this includes the Formula cars, will run and practice in
your normal groups. These races are in addition to those! So we have all
sorts of things going.

 If you look at the schedule you will notice a hot lap session for our
workers on Friday, we need you, are drivers out there. Basically you will
have a worker in the car with you, they will be linked into race control.
You will do one lap to check the track, one hot lap and one cool down lap. I
need you to show your appreciation of our VOLENTEER workers by showing up
with your cars - three more laps for free!

 You will also notice that our Wine and Cheese is now labeled Driver &
Worker reception. I have been informed that there is a lot more than just
wine and cheese

 There are a few other things that you really want to look at the schedule
for so.

 AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT ENTERED GET YOUR ENTRY IN!

Thanks and see you there

 Ralph Steinberg

 Director of Competition PVGP BeaveRun

Team-thicko@autox.team.net