Re: [Thicko] Castrol dipstick guy

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: [Thicko] Castrol dipstick guy
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:44:09 -0400
Yes, I agree it is a piss poor ad and the Scotsman is just plan
annoying.....

Now my nomination for the best current ad on TV.

The ad with the little kid (probably Spanish) catching a jar full of wind
from the seacoast and riding in a sidecar back to his grandfather's birthday
party and opening the jar to release the wind and blow out the old guy's
birthday candles. The ad is for wind energy.
Great cinematograph and a cute story.

The Scoutmaster